Saturday, May 19, 2012

for the love of birds!

Today was a Bea-U-tiful day in Savannah, Georgia.  It was also busy and chaotic as is every Saturday for the Garolas.
It went like this:
7:30 am - mommy goes to get her hair cut
9:00 am - daddy and the 3 c's to the ball park for Cade's first tournament game.
9:15 am - mommy arives at the ball park
10:30 am - daddy goes home to let the chickens play outside and work on the coop for a bit
(mommy's threatened to move out of the house soon if the chickens don't :)
12:00 pm - tournament game #2
1:30 pm- all return home- cade rests, clara naps, daddy hammers away, mommy and cora go to the pool and take a quick dip with friends
4:00- the boys back to the ball park
5:00- the girls head to a cook out at some friends house to make a quick appearance.
7:00- the girls head back to the ball park for Cade's last and final game
8:15- rob mentions to me that the chickens are still outside because he couldn't catch them.
I think of darkness coming soon.  I think of racoons coming out at dusk.  I think of wild boars.   I watch Cade bat.
8:20 - I leave the ball park to go home and catch the chickens.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  With all of this going on, I left the baseball game because I was worried about four stinkin chickens!!!!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

No comments: