That was the cost of this....
the worst santa picture known to man! Cora's lemon face is crazy!
But Cade's conversation with Santa was worth the trip:
Santa (stalling because the camera lady was a rookie): So young man are you doing well in school.
Cade: Ya, pretty well.
Santa: Good, because you know it's very important to work hard at school
Cade: Speaking of school, where did you go to school?
Santa: Well the North Pole of course.
Cade: What was the name of your school?
Santa: North Pole School
Cade: Did you have sports there?
Santa: Oh no, that was back a long time ago and North Pole School is very small, under 50 students (I had to give this guy props, he was really playing ball at this point)
Cade: Well then, where did you go to college, because I don't know many people who are Santa Clauses so that must require some pretty special training!!! (for real peeps, those were his exact words!)
Santa: Oh, Santa didn't go to college!
Cade: Why not? How'd you learn how to make toys.
Santa: Oh, well, I've got the elves to do that for me.
.....at this point in the game Santa started to fall a little flat, so I decided to intervene and speed this conversation along...
Me: Cade, Santa learned how to be Santa from his father I'm sure. Don't we have a book at home about how Santa's father was a toy maker and he taught him and that's when the Santa magic began?
Santa: nod in agreement like good save, mom!
Finally the picture lady is ready and Cade drops the questions.
As we leave Cade yells something like, "I'm gonna stay up this year and catch you!"
Then on the way to the car Cade says, "That wasn't the real Santa. I know because I could see right through those answers!"

1 comment:
OK, I have to admit I haven't been able to stop laughing at this one. Even Santa has his Gangsta face on. No visions of sugarplums here. This is one rough crew!
Post a Comment