Sunday, September 4, 2011

lol-lee-pop

it's taken our little clare bear a while, but she's finally got some words! lots of them actually, problem is most the time it's her own made up lingo. but some of them we get.  lately she's even been coming out with some phrases, "my to do it, baby book, and i want a lol-lee-pop."  the last one is why i grabbed the camera today.  i tried very hard as you'll see, but i only got lol-lee- pop once! (you'll want to pause the playlist for this!)
 






3 comments:

Tara Justice said...

very cute! and I cracked up when you told her to tell lollipop 'bye'bye'. the look on her face is priceless, like, my mom is crazy!! haaa!! love it!

erik and kristi said...

O.M.GOSH! Great capture on camera, Mands! I love her voice!!

Gran said...

I just keep playing this over & over. I love the way she says "lol i pop!!!