I'm so proud I could burst!!!
Cade is swimming for our neighborhood swim team this year, the Isle Of Hope Sharks!
It's very fun and he's loving it! It's his first time on swim team. He had his first meet today and he did AWESOME! I've never seen him so nervous. He kept saying, "i'm not that good, I'm gonna lose!" It was a big meet at the Aquatic Center and it was really overwhelming. I sorta felt like I was gonna throw up for him. But daddy gave him one of his "coach" pep talks and made sure he got to the right lane at the right time and stood behind cheering him on! He swam the 25 meter freestyle and the 25 meter backstroke and took FIRST PLACE IN BOTH EVENTS!!! Yay, Cade! It was just the boost of confidence that he needed to get him really excited about his upcoming meets! Stay tuned for swim team pics and videos! Who knew we had a swimmer?
1 comment:
We are sooooo proud of you Cade!!!! We can't wait to see you swim. We love you!!!!
Post a Comment