Friday, January 1, 2010

Under Pressure

just a quick blood pressure update on Cora...I took her back to clinic yesterday just for a quick blood pressure check now that she's about a week post steroids. We've been very cautious about sodium in take as well as sugar, but it hasn't been easy over the holidays as we're traveling. I felt bad denying her things that she wanted and others were having, but we made and I felt pretty sure we'd do a better job of it once we were home. But when we checked her pressure it was down a lot from last time. It was only a tad bit high if you'd even consider it high at all. YAY! So we'll eat carefully and take NO STEROIDS before a clinic visit again and hope it will be down to normal by Jan. 19th!

1 comment:

kristi said...

yay, cora!! sorry we missed you all in indiana! elsa love love loves her pillowcase dress!! miss you guys...