Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmasy Stuff Part II

This year I am feeling really really lucky to have so much time at home with my kids. Even though we've been running to this party and that errand, we've had a lot of time to enjoy the season and make Christmas memories! I wish I could freeze them at these ages forever! They love Christmas!


Cora and her cute friends at our Christmas Tea Party


Cora all ready to play hostess at her tea party. Get this...that skirt plays Jingle Bell Rock (a great find, Gran!)


Cade trying on Dr. Whittle's "Max" hat at the Backus Children's Hospital Hem/Oc Christmas Party


Cora eating her heavily sprinkled cookie at the Backus Party


Cora helping mommy with at little holiday baking prior to her tea party!


Our 2nd visit with Santa at the Backus Party went even smoother than the first. Santa didn't even give Cora a choice, just hiked her right up on his knee! He even surprised both the kids with an early gift Cora with a plastic Snow White characters set and Cade with a pirate LEGO set. How well does Santa know my kids????

No comments: