Monday, March 30, 2009

HV Jenkins High School Showing Us the Love!


Once again we are blown away by the amount of support we have received from the community! Rob's school's baseball booster club is hosting the Saturday's Game as "Cora's Day!" We are not exactly sure what will take place, but they have totally been promoting it and are donating to her Medical Fund. We are so thankful! Thank you, Warriors!

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a blessing! I'm so thankful for the support you guys have there! And the poster is really cool. Their art people did a good job in making it "girly" and sporty all at the same time!! Will you guys be able to attend the game?

Unknown said...

I didn't realize Rob was a Jenkins. It sounds like a blessing. It is a great school I hear and so much closer to home and doctors.....