Today was a clinic day. She went for vincristine and methotrexate through her port. This was her last day of interim maintanence chemo! We are just crusing right along! Her ANC was 3600 or something crazy like that! So no germ worries right now, which is great. We only go next Tuesday to get her counts checked and then the following week on April 4th she will begin "Delayed Intensification" which is probably gonna be yucky, but after that she will be on Maintanence! Hooray! Light at the end of the tunnel!
5 comments:
Yeah You!! Hang in there Cora. I am praying for you daily:) You are so strong!
~hugs
Hip Hip Hooray!!! Go Cora! Go Cora!
Gotta love "that light!" I know it's what keeps you guys going!! So glad Cora is doing so well right now and able to enjoy this great weather (I assume you're having some good weather, too! ;)
That girl just gets stronger and healthier each day. No doubt about it she's tough!
Post a Comment