
Dianne is the mom of one of the student's in my class this year.
She and her family are so precious. Everyone has been so great and supportive to us, I am hoping many people will come to get swabbed and help find Dianne a match! Read the flyer below for details! I will be there!!! If you aren't local consider visiting the website listed below to be put on the National Bone Marrow Donor Registry. It may save someone's life!
YOU MAY BE HER MIRACLE MATCH!
Dianne Humes needs your Help!
Dianne Humes was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
in 2008 and is in need of a bone marrow transplant to survive.
Her family and friends urge the community to act NOW!
Anyone age 18-60, who meets the health guidelines, can join
the registry. The procedure to find a donor is simple and easy.
NO needles, NO blood, just a simple cheek swab. It takes less
than 10 minutes and your information will be confidentially
preserved at the National Bone Marrow Donor Program.
PLEASE HELP US HELP ONE OF OUR OWN
Upcoming drives where you can give LIFE…IT IS IN YOU!
Friday, February 13th—8:30am to 6:00pm
Savannah Christian Prep School
Eckburg Lobby
Saturday, February 28th—10:00am to 6:00pm
Southbridge Golf Club
Vickery’s Grill
There is a tax deductible charge of $25.00
For more information please visit www.marrow.org
1 comment:
I'll definately do it after I drop the kids off. Sally Hutton will come with me as well. I hope and pray they find a match. Putting it on your blog was a great idea. Many people read this blog.
God Bless Dianne and her family
Stacie
Post a Comment